Sint Salvatorkerk Gentsestraat at Paretteplein Harelbeke, West-Vlaanderen, Belgium LL: N 50.85792, E 3.31259
Koen Cosaert E: cosaert.koen/@/skynet DOTbe - and - Stephanie Bruggeman
Old carillon, with bells by J.duMery and S.vanAerschodt, was dilapidated by 1914, later taken in trade by Michiels; some of the duMery bells were then sold to Alfred University, USA. First Michiels carillon destroyed WW II. Swinging bells are G0,A#0,C1,C#1,E1.
Traditional carillon of 50 bells Pitch of heaviest bell (excluding sub-bourdon) is F in the middle octave Transposition is up 7 semitone(s) Keyboard range: (G )A#C /(G )A#G There are two missing bass semitones The whole instrument was installed in 1960 with bells made by Michiels Prior history: In 1932, a complete instrument was installed with bells made by Michiels (0 bells remain from that work.) In 1856, a complete instrument was installed with bells made by the maker cited in Remarks above (0 bells remain from that work.) Auxiliary mechanisms: ES5 Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 2012
This page was built from the database on 24-Oct-12 based on textual data last updated on 2012/10/21 and on technical data last updated on 2012/10/21
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org