St.Andrew's & St.Marnock's Church (Church of Scotland) St.Marnock Street (A735) bt Dundonald Road (A759) & Waterside Street Kilmarnock, Strathclyde (Ayrshire), Scotland OS Ref. NS 426 376 LL: N 55.60752, W 4.49902
(Mrs.) Georgina T. Roxburgh 5 Milton Avenue Kilmarnock, Strathclyde - and/or - Russell McNaughtan
Revd. James McNaughtan 35 South Gargieston Drive Kilmarnock KA1 ___ T: 563/21665 - or - St.Andrew's & St.Marnock's Church St.Marnock Street Kilmarnock Strathclyde KA1 1DZ E: (Webform)
Sunday morning before 11am service
Space in keyboard and frame to add 5 trebles. Practice keyboard -Z37:CC/CG Also a clock bell (1864 clock by J&J Smith, Windyedge, Kilmaurs). Aug.2008: St.Marnock's Church merged with Howard St.Andrew's Church to form the present congregation.
Traditional carillon of 30 bells Pitch of heaviest bell is G in the middle octave Transposition is up 7 semitone(s) Keyboard range: C G / C G There are two missing bass semitones There is a practice console The whole instrument was installed in 1950 with bells made by Whitechapel Auxiliary mechanisms: H Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1976*Links:
This page was built from the database on 14-Dec-20 based on textual data last updated on 2020/12/12 and on technical data last updated on 1991/11/17
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions about this page to firstname.lastname@example.org.