Sct.Budolfi Domkirke (St.Botolph Cathedral) Algade at Budolfi Plads Aalborg (Ålborg), Nordjyllands Amt, Denmark LL: N 57.0478, E 9.9197
Jørgen Ellekilde E: email@example.com*Past Carillonneurs:
Niels Aage Bundgaard Erling A. Thomsen
Budolfi Kirkekontoret Adelgade 10 DK-9000 Aalborg T: 98 12 46 70 E: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Automatic play on the hour, 0900-2200
Original bells by de Smithske, Aalborg; removed in 1968. New installation by Jermin Larsen. Bass bell swings. Restoration by P&F in 2008. Also 3 service bells and a storm tocsin, from 1600s.
Traditional carillon of 48 bells Pitch of heaviest bell is D# in the middle octave Transposition is up 3 semitone(s) Keyboard range: C C / C -- There is one missing bass semitone The instrument was enlarged in 1970 with bells made by Petit & Fritsen Prior history: In 1934, the instrument was begun with 18 bells by the maker cited in Remarks above (0 bells remain from that work.) Auxiliary mechanisms: E36I Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1977
This page was built from the database on 27-Sep-19 based on textual data last updated on 2019/09/19 and on technical data last updated on 2006/08/10
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org