St.Ann Bell Tower Cowie Family Chapel Cowie Wine Cellars North Carbon City Road at Ark.Hwy.22 Carbon City, Arkansas, USA LL: N 35.2986, W 93.7924
Cowie Wine Cellars 101 North Carbon City Road Paris, AR 72855 T: (479)963-3990 E: email@example.com
A collection of American-made cast steel bells, 14" to 54" diameter; 9 now hung, with others to be added after main tower is extended upward.
A ringable collection of 28 bells Pitch of heaviest bell is not applicable Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: NONE / NONE The arrangement of tones and/or semitones is non-standard; see Remarks above. Installation was completed in 2010 by the maker cited in Remarks above Year of latest technical information source is 2010
Being a collection, this site is not indexed by foundry, size or weight.
However, the collection includes bells from the following makers:
- American Bell Foundry Co. (1) - Northville, MI
- C.S.Bell & Co. (1+), The C.S.Bell Co. (3+) - Hillsboro, OH
- Cincinnati Bell Foundry Co. (2+); Blymyer, Norton & Co. (2+) - Cincinnati, OH
- Fredericktown Bell Foundry Co. (1) - Fredericktown, OH
- Gould's M'f'g Co. (1+) - Seneca Falls, NY
- Ross Meehan Foundry Co., 1921 (1) - Chattanooga, TN
Index to all collections of tower bells.
Index to all tower bell instruments in AR.
This page was built from the database on 13-Oct-10 based on textual data last updated on 2010/10/10 and on technical data last updated on 2010/04/30
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org