St.James the Apostle Parish Church Audus Street (south end) Selby, (North) Yorkshire/West Riding, England OS Ref. SE 614 324 LL: N 53.78257, W 1.07146
St.James' Church Office The Standering Hall New Lane Selby YO8 4QB T: 01757 709 678 E: email@example.com
Two bells supplied in 1927 were part of a chime (size and maker unknown) destroyed when an aeroplane hit the spire in World War II. Added semitones sharp 4th & flat 7th.
Traditional chime (baton keyboard) of 10 bells Pitch of heaviest bell is E in the middle octave Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- There are two added semitones The whole instrument was installed in 1957 with bells made by an unknown maker No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 2005*Links:
This page was built from the database on 14-Dec-20 based on textual data last updated on 2020/12/12 and on technical data last updated on 2005/07/15
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions about this page to firstname.lastname@example.org.