(in storage in Schuylkill) was St.George's Catholic Church (Lith.) South Jardin & West Cherry Streets Shenandoah, Pennsylvania, USA LL: N 40.81850, W 76.20204
Was not used for many years; belfry louvers covered. Uncertain which tower held bells. 2010: bells removed to storage by diocese; building demolished
Chime-sized instrument (without any workable playing mechanism) of 10 bells Pitch of heaviest bell is D in the middle octave Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1907 with bells made by McShane Auxiliary mechanisms: nE4 Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1992*Links:
This page was built from the database on 25-May-21 based on textual data last updated on 2010/10/10 and on technical data last updated on 2021/05/25
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions about this page to firstname.lastname@example.org.