Wanamaker Mausoleum Church of St.James-the-Less (Episcopal) West Hunting Park Avenue, between Clearfield Street and Indiana Avenue Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA LL: N 40.00333, W 75.18355
James Altena 300 West Hermitage #1W Philadelphia, PA 19128-4603 H: (215)483-1530 W: (215)963-5328 - or - 3359 Tilden Street Philadelphia, PA 19129-1411 T: (215)848-8275
St.James-the-Less Rectory 3227 West Clearfield Street Philadelphia, PA 19132-1822 T: (215)229-5767 - or - Sexton 3230 West Clearfield Street T: (215)229-5025 - or - St.Mark's Church 4442 Frankford Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19124-3652 T: (215)535-0635 E: StMarkFkfd@aol.com
For the tubular chime hung surrounding the bell frame, see STJL/2. 2012: Parish effectively defunct after internecine conflicts within ECUSA.
Traditional chime (chimestand) of 15 bells Pitch of heaviest bell is B in the bass octave Transposition is up 1 semitone(s) Keyboard range: A#D / NONE There are two missing bass semitones The whole instrument was installed in 1909 with bells made by McShane No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1994*Links:
This page was built from the database on 14-Dec-20 based on textual data last updated on 2020/12/13 and on technical data last updated on 2000/03/25
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions about this page to email@example.com.