St.Andrews United Methodist Church (was First Methodist Church) West Sandusky & South Cory Streets Findlay, Ohio, USA LL: N 41.03728, W 83.65150
St.Andrews United Methodist Church 120 West Sandusky Street Findlay, OH 45840 T: (419)422-4845 F: (419)422-5296 E: (Webform @ saumcfindlay.org) - or - Celia Stockton, Director of Music E: cstockton/@/saumcfindlay DOTorg
Tower tubes by Deagan, donated by James Steen, installed by C.J.Gercken.
Electric-keyboard (from organ) chime of 10 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1929 with tubular bells made by Deagan No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1929*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/23 and on technical data last updated on 2004/03/21
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org