Tower tubes by Deagan, with Angelus,
installed by R.Lofink.
Also reported as New York City, 1927.
Electric-keyboard (from organ) chime of 10 tubular bells
Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown
Transposition is unknown
Keyboard range: ---- / ----
The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown.
The whole instrument was installed in 1932
with tubular bells made by Deagan
Auxiliary mechanisms: A
Tower details not available
Year of latest technical information source is 1932
The church Website
seems to have been hijacked by an oriental firm selling cosmetics.
The National Register of Historic Places
page about the building
has a photo of it;
While current overhead photography (see Google locator map, above)
shows no apparent place on the church or the adjacent school where this chime could be
(or could have been) located, the NRHP photo suggests that the chime might be
(or might have been) located in a square projection
below one of the four small auxiliary domes surrounding the main dome.
A downloadable PDF of the complete National Register documentation package
includes more photos and descriptions of the buildings, but this chime is not mentioned.
A blog article
offers a photo of the building from a different perspective.