Christ Church (Anglican) Woongarra & Maryborough Streets Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia LL: S 24.86757, E 152.34713*Former location (1972-77):
(in storage)*Former location (1892-1972):
Passionist Monastery Goulburn, New South Wales, Australia*Former location (1889-92):
Sydney [GPO], New South Wales, Australia
Anglican Parish of Bundaberg PO Box 275 Bundaberg, QLD 4670 T: (07)4151 3128 F: (07)4152 5408 E: email@example.com
Tubular bells by Harrington, originally supplied to Sydney clockmaker Angelo Tornaghi in 1889, intended for the tower of the General Post Office, but he did not win the contract.
Chime-sized instrument or collection of 8 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1977 with bells by the maker cited in Remarks above No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 2007*Links:
This page was built from the database on 26-Dec-12 based on textual data last updated on 2012/12/24 and on technical data last updated on 2008/11/12
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org